Dr Umme Raheel Hair Removal Charcoal Wax
Most women are in the constant search for different methods of hair removal that allow them to get rid of that unwanted hair that appears in different areas of the body, almost always being noticed with the naked eye. Knowing that hair is seen as something unsightly and growing steadily, there are now many products and techniques that help to eliminate it leaving the skin soft and radiant, but waxing is the most common and effective method to remove unwanted facial hair. Dr Umme Raheel hair removal charcoal wax, she introduced charcoal wax with natural ingredients. Regular usage of this wax application, unwanted hairs will disappear and you will also get rid of black and white heads and have clear and white complexion.
Ingredients to prepare wax:
- Ground sugar – 1/2 cup
- Glucose – 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice – 1/4 cup
- Water – 2 tbsp
- Catechu/katha/kaath – 1/2 tsp
- Areca nut/supari/chalia – 2 cups
- Cook chalia/supari along with katha/catechu until it turns into charcoal, ground it and sift. Set aside.
- Take a pan, add ground sugar, glucose, lemon juice, water and 1/4 cup of supari mixture and cook on low heat until it becomes into a thick paste, take it of off the flame and let it cool down.
- Then keep in a clean jar.
- Whenever you want to use it, warm it up and apply directly without any strips or spatula.