Dum ka kukkar Recipe by Shireen Anwer, very simple, quick and delicious recipe. You can make with mutton or beef.
Dum ka Kukkar Recipe by Shireen Anwer
- Chicken 1 kg 12 pieces
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Crushed fennel seeds – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Fried crushed cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Oil – ½ cup
- Cloves – 6
- Fried brown onion – ½ cup coarsely grind
- Take a bowl, add chicken, salt, chili powder, ginger garlic,
- turmeric, fennel seeds, garam masala, yogurt and cumin seeds, mix
- Leave for 1 to 2 hour.
- Then heat oil add cloves, fry for 2 sec.
- Then add marinated chicken, brown onion and mix well.
- Now cover and cook on low heat until chicken is tender and thick
- gravy left.
- Serve with rice and chapatties