Easy and delicious Dum ki chops recipe by Shireen Anwer. You can serve in lunch or evening tea.
Dum Ki Chops Recipe by Shireen Anwer
- Mutton chops – 1/2 kg flatten
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Meat tenderizer – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic – 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice or vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Red crushed chili – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Marinate chops with salt, crushed black pepper, meat tenderizer, ginger garlic, soya sauce, lemon juice and red crushed chili, mix and leave for 1 to 2 hours.
- Then take a pan or pressure cooker, heat up oil and place chops in single layer, fry for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Then add 1 cup of water, cover and cook on very low flame for 20 to 25 minutes on dum.
- When it’s done serve with fries.
You can also try: Namkeen Balochi Chops