How to Make Dum Pukht Murgh Recipe: English - Urdu
Dum Pukht Murgh Recipe: English – Urdu
Dum Pukht Murgh Recipe
Ingredients for Chicken Marination:
- Whole chicken – 1 or 1 ¼ kg
- Brown fried onion – 2 ground
- Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt – 240gm
- Cashew nuts – 12 ground
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Poopy seeds – 1 tbsp ground
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Fresh coriander and ginger flaks – as required
- Wash chicken, pat dry. Then give deep cuts and tie with the thread.
- Then nicely apply all above ingredients expect oil, on the inside and outside of the chicken.
- Leave for 3 to 4 hours.
- Then put oil in pan, add marinated chicken and fry until it turns brown.
- Then add remaining marinated masala along with 1/2 cup water in chicken, cover and cook until done and water dries, fry well.
- When it’s done, garnish with fresh coriander and ginger flakes.
- Serve with naan or rice.