This easy chicken chow mein recipe for stir-fried noodles is a dish that is popular throughout the world where it appears on the menu of Chinese restaurants. It is particularly popular in the United States, India and Britain. Try this chicken chow mein recipe and enjoy as lunch or dinner with your family or friends.
Easy Chicken Chow Mein Recipe
- Chicken boneless – 1/2 kg cut in julienne
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Crushed black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar – 3 tbsp
- Garlic – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Carrots – 2 cut in julienne
- Spring onion – 1 cut in slices
- Capsicum – 1 cut in julienne
- Cabbage – 2 cups cut in julienne
- Boiled egg noddles – 2 packets
- White pepper – 1 tsp
- Take a pan, heat up oil and fry garlic for 2 seconds.
- Then add chicken, salt, sugar, vinegar, white pepper and black pepper, and mix well.
- Fry on high flame until water dries.
- Then add carrots, capsicum, cabbage, onion and soya sauce and mix well.
- Then fry for 2 to 3 seconds on high flame.
- At the end add boiled noddles, mix well and serve.