Easy Habshi Halwa Recipe
This Easy Habshi Halwa recipe is a very tasty type of Halwa. Due to its popularity, it is also known as ‘Shahzada’ of Halwa. Habshi Halwa recipe is based on old Mughlai Cuisines which combines the tastiest of the ingredients and form this delicious sweet wonder. Let’s enjoy.
- Dry milk – 4 cups
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Butter – 1 cup/227g
- Full cream milk – 2 cups
- Chopped Almonds/walnuts/pecans – 1 cup
- Garnish with pistachio (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176.667°C).
- Use a large pot so the mixture does not boil over.
- Mix all ingredients except nuts.
- Put in pot and put in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Prepare a dish with grease or wax paper.
- Put in the prepared dish and decorate with nuts.