Kofte are Greek-style lamb and mint meatballs. Tasty and succulent greek-style easy lamb kofta recipe, flavoured with cumin, coriander, garlic and mint.
Easy Lamb Kofta Recipe
- Lamb mince – 500 gm
- Finely diced red onion – 1
- Ground ginger – 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic – 1 clove, crushed
- Ground coriander seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Ground cumin seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Pine nuts – 1bsp chopped
- Tahini paste – 1 tbsp
- Chopped mint – 1 tbsp
- Green chilies – 4 thinly chopped
- Mint leaves – for garnish
- Yogurt raita – to serve
- Take a bowl, add mince, red onion, ginger, garlic, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, pine nuts, tahini paste, chopped mint, green chilie, mix well.
- Roll into oval-shaped meatballs.
- Thread onto skewers.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes until cooked through, turning every few minutes.
- Sprinkle with mint leaves and serve with yogurt raita.