Easy Naan Recipe
This Easy Naan Recipe is simply delicious, mouth-watering and will fill you up like nothing else. Naan is an oven-baked flatbread found in the cuisines of West, Central and South Asia. With the migration of the Romani people, it spread to other parts of West Asia.
- Plain flour – 500 gm
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Instant yeast – 2 tsp
- Baking Soda – 2 pinches
- Mix flour, salt, sugar,soda and yeast with water and make a nice dough, leave it for at least 4 hours.
- Then make medium size balls and again leave them for few minutes.
- Turn the oven on, on full temperature.
- Now roll them about half a inch and put on greased pan, apply a little bit of water and put them in oven and bake until done.
- Can apply ghee or butter if you like.
- You can also apply kalwanji, garlic paste mix in ghee or sesame seeds.