Ice cream is the international all-time favorite dessert, regardless of weather. You can eat it during winter or during summer, but it usually has a bigger demand in summer because of the warmer weather. If you know the method of basic easy to make vanilla ice cream you can add on to it and create different flavors. Try this delicious, Easy Vanilla Ice cream Recipe and enjoy!
Easy Vanilla Ice cream Recipe
- Flour – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Eggs – 3
- Milk – 1/2 liter
- Cream – 2 packet
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Take a bowl, add eggs, sugar and flour, mix with whisk.
- Then add this mixture in milk and cook on low heat, do not allow the mixture to boil or it will curdle.(stirring constantly).
- Then take it off of the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Then add vanilla essence and cream, mix well.
- Then add in ice cream maker and make ice cream.
- In ice cream maker, add 3 parts of ice and 2 parts of sea salt.
- If you don’t have an ice cream machine, beat it with a beater, instead, and freeze it. When it’s half-frozen, take it out and beat it again.
- Then freeze it again, and take it out again when it’s half-frozen.
- Then beat it again, and freeze in an air tight container.