Easy Weight Loss Tips
Easy Weight Loss Tips: Most of us want to lose weight and wish to be in good shape. But do not really have time in our busy lives. Here’s a quick guide you can follow to help flatten your stomach.
Easy Weight Loss Tips
1. Walk/jog for 30 minutes at least 3 times per week to boost your metabolism in order to burn that fat. Also try adding weight-bearing exercises at least 2 times a week. This will help burn some of the unwanted calories.
2. Eat a small handful of almonds (at least 6) every morning. Almonds are one of the healthiest snacks you can eat and the protein is good for burning fat.
3. Do Pilates at least 2-3 times per week. Pilates works on toning your entire body with concentration on your powerhouse (middle section) and will improve your flexibility.
4. Add fiber to your diet and cut down your intake of the bad carbs. Foods such as white bread, pastas, potatoes, and white rice should be limited. Eat brown rice and whole wheat bread instead. To get that needed fiber increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables (especially the leafy green ones).
5. Drink skim milk instead of whole milk. Keep your dairy intake at a minimum because these products often cause bloating and gas.
6. Perform proper crunches at least 3 times a week to train your abs. Avoid sit-ups because they really do very little to firm your stomach. Sit-ups work your hip flexors more than anything else.
7. Drink plenty of water. You should be drinking 6 to 8 glasses per day. Not only will it help fill you up so you eat less, but it aids in digestion.
8. Stop eating within 3 hours of bedtime. If you have to munch on something, eat a small portion of vegetables or fruit. Not eating late can make a huge difference.
9. Eat smaller meals more often instead of 2-3 big meals per day to keep from having that bloated look and feeling. Eating more meals actually kicks up your metabolism.
10. Take a break from healthy eating once in a while and treat yourself to your favourite dessert. If you completely deprive yourself of the foods you love you’ll run the risk of going back to your bad eating habits. Moderation is the key.