Dark circles under eyes – one of the most common dermatological complaints Dark circles tend to age us more than wrinkles or grey hair. Discoloration of the under-eye skin affects many of us from time to time. For others, the dark circles can persist as a long-term feature, sometimes as a result of an illness, but often as a result of allergies, inadequate sleep, and even heredity.
Remedies for Dark Circles
Whatever the cause, you can still minimize the appearance of dark circles under your eyes; in some cases, you’ll even be able to remove the circles completely. Learn how to get rid of dark circles under eyes here.
Few Good Remedies for Dark Circles:
- Apply a paste made from 1 tsp of tomato juice, ½ tsp lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and a pinch of gram flour. Keep it for 10 minutes. This is very effective and one of the most famous home remedies for dark circles. Eight hours of sleep is necessary and recommended for all.
- Apply cucumber or potato juice on the eyes with cotton balls.
- Apply a mixture of lemon and tomato juice on the dark circles twice a day.
- Application of used cold tea bag will soothe the eyes and cure dark circles.
- Drink tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. Carrot juice is also good for dark circles. Take food which contains vitamin A.
- Take 2 cotton wool, dip in cold water, squeeze, sprinkle with rose water and place on dark circles. Lie down for 15 minutes. Use this remedy daily. Dark circles will be gone in a few days.