Fish Pancakes with Apricot and Chili Sauce
Tasty and easy Fish Pancakes serve with spicy apricot and chili Sauce. Kids will love this delicious pancakes with different and unique recipe of fish.
- White fish – 600 gm
- Corn – 1/2 cup
- Mayonnaise – 3 tbsp
- Flour – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1
- Breadcrumbs – as required
- Oil – for frying
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Lettuce leaves
- Cook the fish in a non stick skillet and make mince.
- Then add corn, mayonnaise, salt and pepper, combine and give them pancakes shapes.
- Then roll in flour, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Fry in medium hot oil until golden.
- Place on a platter with the sauce drizzled apricots and lettuce.
Apricot and Chili sauce
- Apricots – 1 cup
- Onion – 1/2
- Chili powder – 1 tsp
- In a pot add apricots, onion, red whole chili and salt.
- Add water to adjust the consistency and boil.
- Then grind and set a side.