Fried Chicken Urdu Recipe |
Fried Chicken Urdu Recipe
- Chicken – 500gm
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Eggs – 4
- Bread crumbs – as required
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – as required
- Take a pan, heat up 2 tbsp of oil and fry ginger garlic paste, add chicken pieces and fry until it turns white.
- Then add red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt, cover and cook on low heat until water dries and chicken is tender.
- Now add cumin powder, mix well and cook on dum for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Now turn off the flame and spread chicken pieces in wide plate, sprinkle bread crumbs and coat well.
- Now dip chicken pieces in lightly beaten egg and deep fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with fries and ketchup.