Fried Mac and Cheese Bites
Everybody loves these yummy and delicious fried mac and cheese bites, also called macaroni and cheese in America and Canada. It is an easy appetizer that everyone will like to have.
- Boiled macaroni – 400 gm
- Eggs – 2
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Flour – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 ½ cup
- Grated cheddar cheese – 200 gm
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Chopped green chillies – 2 tbsp
- Oil or butter – 2 tbsp
- Flour – 2 tbsp
- Oil – for deep frying
- Heat up oil or butter in a pan and fry 2 tbsp of flour.
- When aroma rises, add milk and cool, keep stirring.
- Cook until sauce has thicken, add boiled macaroni, salt, chopped green chilies and grated cheddar cheese and cook for a while till cheese melts and all the ingredients are well combined.
- Now take it off the stove and let it cool down.
- Form the mixture into balls and roll them firstly in 1 cup flour.
- Then dip in 2 beaten eggs.
- Lastly, roll in bread crumbs and deep fry in pre heated oil.
- Delicious Fried Mac and Cheese bites are ready to serve.