Frozen burger patties can be used to make burgers – a food everyone loves, no matter whether you’re a kid or an adult. If you make and freeze frozen burger patties, then anybody can fry and make chicken burger in just a few minutes.
Frozen Burger Patties
- Chicken mince – 1/2 kg
- Bread slice – 1 soaked in 2 tbsp milk
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Oregano powder – 1/2 tsp
- Thyme powder – 1/2 tsp
- Egg – 1/2
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Plain flour – 3 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Mix corn flour, plain flour, baking powder, salt and black pepper powder, make batter with water.
- In a chopper add, chicken mince, bread slice, salt, ginger garlic, black pepper, oregano, thyme and egg, chop well.
- Then leave in freezer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now give them shape in burger patties shapes with the help of oil and butter paper.
- Then dip in batter, then roll in self raising flour and fry or freeze in butter paper.
If you don´t have self raising flour, then take 1/2 cup plain flour with 1/4 tsp baking powder, mix and use.