Shared By: Marium Hamid, Arksansas (USA)
Fruit Rabri Recipe
- Green cardamoms – 2
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 1 ½ litre
- Rose water – 1 tsp
- Split grapes – ½ cup
- Pomegranate – ½ cup
- Almond – as required sliced
- Pistachio – as required chopped
- In a non stick pan add milk and cook until thick like condensed milk.
- Then add sugar and boil for a couple of minutes more and turn of the flame.
- Then sprinkle cardamom powder.
- Let it cool down, then add rose water and chopped almond, chill.
- Add the fruits just before serving otherwise it tends to leave water.
- Garnish with pistachio and serve.