Fry Keema Mince: English – Urdu Recipe |
Fry Keema Mince
- Beef or mutton mince –
- Tomatoes – 3
- Onion – 1 chopped
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Dry coriander (fried and grounded) – 1 tbsp
- White cumin seeds (fried and grounded) – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 ½ tbsp
- Oil – ½ cup
- Ginger flakes – as required
- Green chillies and fresh coriander – as required
- Take a pan or wok, put oil and heat it up.
- Now add chopped onion and fry until light brown, and then add ginger garlic paste and fry.
- Then ad salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and chopped tomatoes and fry well.
- Now add fried cumin seeds and dry coriander along with mince and cook well.
- Then add water and cover and let it cook till mince is done and the water dries.
- Then add garam masala powder and mix well and garnish with ginger flakes, green chillies and fresh coriander.
- Serve with tandoori paratha.