Nobody likes a big, fat tummy, and crunches are the best exercise to get a Flat Stomach, but most people don’t like to do crunches and want an easier way to get a flat stomach without any hassle. Reverse wood chop is the kind of exercise, where you don’t need to do crunches and you will get flat and smart tummy in only a few weeks.
Get a Flat Stomach without Crunches
Reverse Wood Chop
- (a) Squat, holding a medicine ball next to your right hip.
- (b) Keep your arms straight and raise the ball up and across your body until you’re standing and the ball is above your left shoulder.
- Lower back to start. That’s one rep.
- Now lower the ball back to your right knee.
- Repeat 4 stes, then pause and do same from other side.