Ghilafi Kebab Recipe on www.pakladies.com is a yummy and delicious recipe that you can make easily and with absolutely no hassle.
Ghilafi Kebab Recipe
- Beef mince – 1/2 kg
- Capsicam – 1 thinly chopped
- Tomato – 1 thinly chopped
- Onion – 1 or 1/2 cup thinly chopped
- Green chilies – 4 thinly chopped
- Ginger garlic – 2 tbsp thinly chopped
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Cashew nut – 8 ground
- Fresh cream or malai – 2 tbsp
- Soaked bread slice – 1 big or 2 medium
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Chop mince in chopper 2 times.
Then add capsicum, tomato, onion, green chili, ginger garlic chopped, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, garam
masala powder, cashew nuts ground, fresh cream or malai, bread slice, salt and fresh coriander, mix well.
- Now make round kebabs and shallow fry until golden brown.