How to Make Ginger Lamb Chops |
Ginger Lamb Chops
- Lamb chops – 12
- Papaya paste – 2 tbsp
- Salt as taste
- Ginger paste – 3 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 4 tsp
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Cream – 3 tbsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Garam masala – 2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Butter for basting
- Clean chops and flatten them slightly with a spatula.
- Mix together with papaya paste, salt, ginger garlic paste, and black pepper and rub the mixture on to the chops and keep a side for 3 to 4 hours.
- Now whisk cream along with cumin powder, red chilli powder, garam masala and lemon juice and coat chops with this mixture and leave to marinate for further 1 hour.
- Now preheat oven 350°F/ 175°C and skewer chops an inch apart and roast in oven for 10-12 min.
- Hang skewer for a couple of minutes to let excess liquid drip off. Baste with butter and roast again for 3-4 min until light browned.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot.