Instead of making a meal with lots of spices, you can try Green Chilli Chicken Karahi and get the same taste with less spices.
Green Chilli Chicken Karahi
- Chicken – 1 (cut in 12 pieces)
- Tomato – 5
- Ginger flakes – 2 tbsp
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Whole green chili – 10
- Fry chicken pieces in oil on high flame for 10 to 12 minutes, and take them out from the oil.
- Then take ¼ cup oil in wok and add chopped tomatoes, cook them for 10 minutes.
- Then add chicken and salt, cook well.
- At the end add ginger flaks and green chillies, cook another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.