Grilled Chapli Kababs Recipe
Everybody wants to eat spicy and delicious food and we know most food contains too many calories. This is the reason why health conscious people can’t eat food like this. Chapli kabab is one of them. Today I created this recipe with low calories as I cooked it in the grill. Try this grilled chapli kababs recipe that has the same taste as if cooked in oil. You will love it.
- Beef mince – 250 gm
- Crushed cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Fried gram flour – 3 tbsp
- Crushed dry coriander – 1 tbsp
- Red crushed chilli – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Crushed pomegranate seeds – 1 tbsp
- Chopped green chillies – 4
- Chopped onion – 1
- Egg – 1
- Chopped fresh coriander – 1/2 bunch
- Sliced tomato – 1
- Take a bowl; add mince, gram flour, cumin seeds, dry coriander, red crushed chilli, salt, pomegranate seeds, onion and egg.
- Mix all and leave for half an hour then add green chilli, chopped fresh coriander and make kebabs.
- Heat up grill and cook under the grill from one side, then change the sides and place tomato slices on each kabab, cook until done.
- Serve with mint chutney or ketchup.