Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Sandwiches are a very popular type of lunch food, Ideal for work, school, or picnics as a packed lunch. But Grilled Chicken Sandwich along with fried and coleslaw will be full meal in lunch time or dinner time. You can make this for your kids lunch.
- Chicken – 250 gm
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Worcester sauce – 1 tsp
- Hp sauce – 1 tsp
- Ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 2 tbsp chopped
- Oil – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Cheese – 4 tbsp
- Take a bowl, add salt, ginger garlic paste, Worcester sauce and hp sauce, mix and apply on chicken, leave for 15 minutes.
- Then take a pan, add oil and saute onion.
- Then add marinated chicken and cook well.
- Then add tomato ketchup,fry for 2 sec.