Gurr ka Khoya Recipe: English – Urdu |
Gurr ka Khoya Recipe
- Milk – 2 kg
- Ghee or butter – 2 tbsp
- Chopped pistachio, almond – as required
- Jaggery – 200gm
- Boil milk until it reduces 1/2, add cardamom powder, another pan add jaggery with little bit of water, mix and heat it up until dissolves.
- Then add jaggery mixture in milk and cook until reduces and becomes thick.
- Then add 2 tbsp desi ghee or butter, mix well.
- Add chopped pistachio and almond (optional), fry well.
- Then place in plate, garnish with silver paper and cut in slices when it cools down.