Hair Growth Tips by Dr Khurram Mushir in Urdu
Every woman and man want to have a long, beautiful and healthy hair. Unfortunately not all women and men have the patience to do it. If you just want your hair to grow longer so these tips not only will grow your hair in a more faster, but also help you to stay shiny and healthy.
Here are some hair growth tips by dr khurram mushir in urdu and english to achieve this.
- Boil 1 cup Amla or Amla oil with 1 kg coconut oil. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice or crushed lemon seeds and pinch black pepper powder. Apply thrice week at night. Wash in the morning with a mild shampoo.
- Drink lettuce and spinach juice.
- Grind lemon seeds and black pepper (in equal proportions) and use the paste as a hair tonic. Apply the paste thinly on the scalp on a daily basis. Leave it on for about ten to fifteen minutes, and then rinse it off with water and mild shampoo. Be care full this shouldn’t enter into Ur eyes.
- Grind fenugreek (methi) seeds and mix with water. Apply on the scalp. Keep it for 15 minutes to an hour or so. It depends on the amount of time that you have.
- Take 1/2 kg coconut oil, 1 piece ginger,1 piece garlic,1 piece jute (handkerchief size).cook these all till they turn brown then add Pinch licorice powder and crushed black pepper. Store it in a bottle. Before applying to your hair, heat up the oil and add a small amount of betamethasone lotion. Mix & apply over night. Wash with baby shampoo in morning.