Hair Strengtheners Tonic: English – Urdu Recipe |
Hair Strengtheners Tonic
- Fresh or dried nettle leaves – 1 large bunch
- Water – 2 cups or 500ml
- White vinegar – 2 cups or 500ml
- Aromatic herbs – 1 tbsp (rosemary and lavender) or 10 drops of essential oil
- Place nettles, water, and vinegar in a large pot and simmer for 2 hours.
- Then stir in the aromatic herbs or essential oil and allow the mixture to cool.
- Strain through a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
- Filter into bottles.
- To use, apply to scalp every other night as a hair-strengthening tonic, or use as a final hair rinse after shampooing or as a hair enhancer to stimulate growth.
- Either way, you’ll be left with smooth, soft hair.
- Keep for at least 1 month.