Balochi Hara Masala Chicken Karahi
The Baluch (also Baloch, or Balochi) are a seminomadic people (they like the pieces of meat are spitted on green twigs, Balochi dishes are very popular in every where now a days. Try this yummy hara masala chicken karahi, every body will love it.
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Yogurt – 375gm or 1 1/2 cup
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Green chilli – 12
- Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
- Fresh coriander – 1 bunch
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Kasoori methi – 1 tsp
- Ginger flaks, green chillies and fresh coriander – as required
- Take a blender, add yogurt, green chillies and fresh coriander, grind and make chutney.
- Then add chicken in this chutney along with salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and ginger garlic paste.
- Mix and marinate chicken, leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then take a pan, add oil and splitter cumin seeds, then add marinated chicken along marination mixture.
- Now cover and cook on low heat until chicken is done and water dries.
- Then add garam masala powder and dry methi leaves, cook on dum for 5 minutes more.
- Then garnish with green chillies, fresh coriander and ginger flakes.
- Serve with hot tandoori naan.