Homemade Fairness Cream
Why we pay for a store bought fairness cream, if we can use basic ingredients found around the house to make our own simple and easy homemade fairness cream and save your money and skin. So do not wait and make this easy homemade fairness cream recommended by Dr Khurram.
- Wheat flour – 10 gm
- Turmeric powder – 10 gm
- Dry and crushed orange skin – 10 gm
- Sandal powder – 10 gm
- Sugar candy – 1 tsp
- Kojic acid cream – 5 gm
- Mustard oil – as required
Method for preparation and usage:
- Take a bowl, add wheat flour, turmeric powder, orange skin, sandal powder, sugar candy, kojic acid cream, mix and make smooth cream with the help of mustard oil.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Apply twice a day on face and massage clockwise and anti-clockwise.
- Leave for half an hour then rinse.
- Regular use of this cream will make your skin fair; it will moisturize your skin; it’s good for blackheads, moles and white heads, and dry and damaged skin.