Homemade Granola Cereal at home with easy recipe…
Homemade Granola Cereal
Shared By: Marium Hamid, Arksansas (USA)
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup good honey
- 1 1/2 cups small diced dried apricots
- 1 cup small diced dried figs
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup roasted, unsalted cashews
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss the oats, coconut, and almonds together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the oil and honey in a small bowl.
- Pour the liquids over the oat mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until all the oats and nuts are coated.
- Pour onto a 13 by 18 by 1-inch sheet pan.
- Bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even, golden brown, about 45 minutes.