Homemade Natural Masks
Facial Pack for Dry Skin:
- Make a paste with two raw plantains and a table spoon of honey. Apply this pack on the face for 20 minutes and wash it when it becomes dry
- Make a paste with equal parts of oats, badam and honey. Apply it on the face. Wash it after 20 minutes
- make a paste with a guava and a spoon of honey. Apply on the face and wash after 20 minutes.
- Whisk one egg white till it thickness, then whisk in 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil. Apply on the face for 20 minutes and wash off with warm water.
Fruit Cream Mask for Dry Skin
- Fresh Cream
- Ripe Strawberry – 2
Make a paste with the strawberry and mix it with fresh cream. Apply it on the face and wash it off after 20 to 30 minutes.
Facial Pack for Oily Skin:
- Peel two apples and make a paste with one table spoon of honey. Apply it on the face. Wash out after 20 minutes
- apply a paste of a fully ripe tomato on the face and wash it after 20 minutes
- Mix 2 teaspoon of Fullers earth with 2 teaspoon of chilled rose water to a thick paste. Apply on the face with a brush, avoiding the delicate areas around the eyes. Leave it on for about 20 minutes or till completely dry. Rinse with warm water. The results are a pinkish youthful skin.
Facial scrub for oily skin:
This scrub helps to get rid of the dirt and the superficial dead skin but it should not be used more than once a week and never on dry skin. Mix 2 teaspoon of fine bran with a quarter of dried yeast and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice along with a table spoon of water. Gently massage the thick paste so formed in the skin, particularly on and around the nose and the chin area, using a soft brush; avoid applying around the eyes. Wash off after 1-2 minute using warm water.
Tonic for oily skin:
Whisk one egg white until it thickens, then whisk in 1 teaspoon of honey. Finally add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply to your face and neck avoiding the delicate eye and lip areas. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash with warm water.
Lemon Mask for Oily Skin:
- Lemon – 1/2 piece
- Oatmeal – 1/2 cup
- Egg White – 1
Make a fine paste with egg white lemon and oatmeal. Apply it on the face. After it get dry wash the face in hot water.
Facial Packs for Normal Skin:
- Take 1/2 cup of mustard and grind it in two liters of water. Make a paste of it with some rose petals. Apply it on the face and wash it off after half an hour.
- Take the yolk of 2 eggs and add some honey and three drops of almond oil. Make it as a mixture and apply on the face. Wash it off after 20 minutes
- Make a paste with a ripe papaya. Apply on the face and wash after 20 minutes.
- Take one cup of yogurt. Add the juice of two limes to it and make a mixture. Apply it on the face. After half an hour wash the face with cold water.
- Make a paste with one lime, 1/2 and orange and a cup of curd. Apply this pack on the face and wash it after 20 minutes
- Make a paste with cucumber and coconut water. Apply on the face and wash after some time
- Apply a paste with raw plantain and strawberry on the face. The face will look fresh.
- Make a paste with turmeric and sandal. Apply it on the face. It helps to remove pimples and other marks on the face.
- Mash half an avocado pear with 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil. Apply the mixture to the face and neck avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash with warm water.
- Take two carrots, one egg white and half cup of, milk Grate the carrot and add the egg white and milk. Apply this mixture on the face for 20 minutes.
- Take one piece of ripped papaya, Half teaspoon honey, and one spoon milk cream. Mix all these ingredients and make it as a paste. Apply this paste for 25 minutes and rinse off.
- Make a paste with a handful of basil, a handful of mint, a piece of cucumber and a handful of curry leaf and apply on the face and wash it off after some time…
- Soak 10 almonds for an overnight and peal the skin. Make a paste with these almonds, a handful of rose petals and a pinch of camphor. Apply the mixture on the face. After 30 minutes massage the face with wet hands and wash the face.
Toner for Normal Skin:
This is a refreshing toner for normal skin. Chop up a small sized fresh cucumber and liquidize it with half a cup of yogurt. Apply the mixture for 5-10 minutes, and wash it off. The remainder can be stored in the fridge for future use.
Milk Cucumber Mask for Ordinary Skin:
- Salad Cucumber – 1
- Milk Powder – 1 table spoon
- Egg White – 1
Take the juice of cucumber. Mix milk powder and egg white in this juice. Apply it on the face. After it get dry, wash it out in cold water.