How do you make wax for hair removal: This is the special homemade wax for remove facial hair growth and Prevent Ingrown Hairs recommended by dermatologist Dr Khurram Musheer.
How do You Make Wax for Hair Removal
- Brown Sugar – 500g
- Vitamin C tablets – 20 crushed
- Glycerine – 1tsp
- Alum – ½ pinch
- Boiling water – 1 cup
- Boil water with ½ pinch alum and clear all dust until ½ cup left, then add sugar, vitamin C tablets and glycerin, heat up until sugar dissolves.
- Keep in clean jar.
- When you need to, heat the wax in a microwave-safe container.
- With this wax your face and body will be soft; also hair growth will reduce and prevent ingrown hairs.
- After wax apply ice cubes to tighten the pores.