How to do Facial in Urdu at Home
A facial is a face massage, which can freshen your dull skin. With a facial, your face’s blood circulation works better and you have a glow. Learn How to do Facial in Urdu and English.
Important ingredients for facial:
- Cleansing milk
- Skin tonic
- Cotton wool
- Blackhead remover
- Beauty pack
- Rose water
- Wash your hands properly.
- Wrap your forehead with a hairband and spread a towel on your lap; this will keep your clothes from getting dirty.
- First apply cleansing milk on your face and clean your face.
- Then apply cream and massage your face.
- For oily skin use pound lemon cream and for dry skin, use cold cream.
- If your face has pimples, then don’t massage your face, because if you massage the pimples, they can scar your face.
- Start massaging from neck and go from inside to out.
- Neck massage has three steps. After the neck, chin, lips, cheeks, nose, eyes, forehead and finally eyebrows are massaged.
- Keep in mind to not apply too much pressure during the massage, and massage for at least 5 minutes.
- This will make your skin healthy and soft, but will also help with blood circulation and is an excellent tonic for skin care.
- Clean face with tissue paper and apply suitable face pack.
For dry skin:
- Mix almond oil in egg yolk and apply on face and neck.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes, then wash with warm water.
For normal oil:
- Take a pan, add 2 tsp of flour, milk and cook a little. When it’s a little warm, add rose water.
- Apply on your face and rinse after 15 minutes.
For oily skin:
- Take equal quantity of talcum powder and corn flour.
- Add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply on your face and neck.
- Massage for 20 minutes, then clean your face with cotton wool and apply astringent.