This recipe can teach you how to do iced coffee at home.
Iced coffee is a summer refreshing drink, you can freeze coffee mixture in ice cubes tray and then take out and fill in any plastic bag for quick use.
How to Do Iced Coffee at Home
- Coffee – 1 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Ice cubes – 1 cup
- Milk – 2 cups
- Condensed milk – 3 tbsp
- Cream – 2 tbsp
- Chocolate sauce – as required
- In a pan, add coffee and water, cook until coffee dissolves.
- Then take off of the flame and let it cool down.
- Now pour this mixture in freezer and freeze.
- Then add this frozen mixture in a blender along with ice, milk, condensed milk and cream, blend and serve in glasses with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.