How to Do Pedicure at Home in Summer: in English - Urdu
Pedicure at Home in Summer: in English – Urdu
Pedicure at Home in Summer
- Epsom salt – ½ cup
- Essential oil – 20 drops
- Flower petals – handful
- Grape seeds oil or sunflower oil – ¼ cup
- Fill a large bowl with warm water, ¼ cup Epsom salts, and 10 drops of essential oil (chamomile and lavender are good options and readily available at most natural-food stores).
- Add a handful of flowers if you have some around.
- Relax and soak your feet soak for 10 minutes.
- Now mix ¼ cup Epsom salts with ¼ cup grape seed or sunflower oil and 10 drops of your chosen essential oil.
- Use the scrub to exfoliate your feet and lower legs, paying special attention to cuticles, calluses, and dry skin on the soles and heels.
- (Note: If you have sensitive skin, substitute sugar for the Epsom salts and go easy on the scrubbing.) Rinse off and pat dry with a towel.
- Follow by massaging a nourishing combo of your chosen essential oil and grape seed or sunflower oil into your legs and feet until mostly absorbed.