How to make Achar Gosht 1: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
How to make Achar Gosht 1: English – Urdu Recipe
How to Make Achar Gosht
- Mutton – ½ kg
- Onion – 1
- Oil – 1/3 cup
- Ginger paste – 2 tsp
- Garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Yogurt – 1 ½ cup
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Aniseed – 1 tsp
- White cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Nigella seeds – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Marinate the meat with yogurt, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and leave for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan, and fry the onions until golden brown.
- Then add the marinated meat and cook well until the water dries up.
- Now add the mustard seeds, aniseeds, white cumin seeds, nigella seeds, salt and mix well.
- Then cover and cook on low heat until the oil is visible on top.
- Cut an onion in rings and cook it with the meat for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes and chopped green chillies and cover and serve.