Almond Crunch Granola Recipe you can prepare in microwave
Shared by Marium Hamid
Almond Crunch Granola
Original recipe makes 12 servings
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- ½ cup honey
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats**
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup almond or vegetable oil
- Combine toasted almonds with oats, coconut and cinnamon.
- Blend honey with oil and drizzle over almond-oat mixture, tossing to mix well.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees, 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven; loosen with spatula; cool.
- Combine as above in glass baking dish.
- Cook on high 8 minutes, stirring every two minutes; cool.