There are lots of recipes of Aloo Ke Samosay. But here is the best and easy recipe you have ever tried.
Aloo Kay Chatpatay Samosay
Ingredients for dough:
- plain flour- 250gm
- Chapatti flour – 250gm
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
In plain flour add chapatti flour, salt and cumin seeds, mix and make dough with warm water. Cover and leave for ½ an hour. Now prepare filling for samosa.
Ingredients for filling:
- Potatoes – 4 (boiled and mashed)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Red crushed chilli – 1 tbsp
- Chinese salt – 1 pinch
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Green chillies – 5 thinly chopped
- Fried and crushed carom seeds – ¼ tsp
- Fried and crushed cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 thinly chopped
- Fresh coriander – ½ bunches
Mix all ingredients in potatoes. Now roll flour dough and make thin roti and cut in samosa shapes, now fill with potatoes filling and close with the help of water and deep fry.