How to Make Atte Ka Halwa: English - Urdu Recipe
How to Make Atte Ka Halwa: English – Urdu Recipe
How to Make Atte Ka Halwa
- Atta (whole wheat flour) – 1 cup
- Water – 2 1/2 cups
- Ghee – 1/2 cup
- Sugar or brown sugar – 1 cup
- Green cardamoms – 6
- Raisins – 2 tbsp
- Almond – 2 tbsp
- Pistachio – 2 tbsp
- Heat up ghee in a wok, and fry atta until the colour changes to light brown.
- In a separate pan, make sugar syrup with sugar and water.
- When atta is cooked well, add sugar syrup and cook until it is done.
- When it starts to thicken, take it off of the stove, and garnish it with the dried fruit and silver paper.
- Now serve.