How to Make Balti Prawns & Balti Masala: English - Urdu
How to Make Balti Prawns & Balti Masala: English – Urdu Recipe
- King size prawns – 1/2kg
- Medium size onion – 1 cut in sliced
- Green chilli – 2 to 3
- Garlic – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Tomato – 2 chopped
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Balti masala – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Fresh coriander – as required
- Clean and wash prawns. Take a pan, put oil, heat up then fry onion until light brown.
- Then add garlic and tomato, fry.
- Now add balti masala, salt and red chilli powder, cook well until tomato cooks well.
- Then add prawns and stir fry, now add green chillies and fresh coriander then take it out.
- Serve with naan.
- Curry leaves – 6 to 8
- Green chilli – 2
- Mint leaves – 8 to 10
- Dry coriander – 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 2 tbsp
- Green cardamoms – 3 to 4
- Garlic powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger powder – 1 tsp
- Whole red chilli – 6 to 8
- Fry and grind curry leaves, dry coriander, cumin seeds, green cardamoms, ginger garlic powder and whole red chilies.
- When you would like to use, add mint and green chilies and make balti chicken and mutton by following the same recipe.