How to Make Beef or Mutton Tikka: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
How to Make Beef or Mutton Tikka: English – Urdu Recipe
How to Make Beef or Mutton Tikka
- Beef or mutton – 1 kg cut in cubes
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Papaya paste – 2 tbsp
- Salt – as taste
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Chilli powder – 1tsp
- Red crushed chilli – 1 tsp
- Chopped green chillies – 1 tbsp
- Mix all spices, papaya paste and yogurt and marinade beef or mutton and leave for 5 to 6 hours. Leave it over night if possible for good result.
- Then BBQ or Grill and serve.