How to Make Besan aur Anday ka Halwa: English - Urdu | Pak Ladies
How to Make Besan aur Anday ka Halwa: English – Urdu
Besan aur Anday ka Halwa
- Eggs – 12
- Semolina – 1/2 cup (soaked in water for half an hour)
- Ghee – 1 1/2 cup
- Gram flour – 1 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Green cardamom seeds – 1 tsp
- Desiccated coconut – 1 cup
- Almond, pistachio – as required
- Khoya or full cream milk powder – 1/2 cup
- Take a wok, add ghee and cardamom seeds, fry for 1 sec then add gram flour and soaked semolina, fry on low heat until you feel the aroma of fried gram flour.
- Take another bowl, add eggs and sugar and mix with whisk until sugar dissolves.
- Now take the fried gram flour off of the flame and add egg mixture, mix well.
- Then put it on the flame again and keep stirring on a slightly high flame.
- While cooking, add coconut and fry until mixture turns into thick form and leaves the base of wok.
- Then add khoya, half dry fruit and take it off of the flame.
- Garnish with silver paper and dry fruit.