Besan ka Paratha
Almost everybody likes to eat paratha on breafast, to make it delicious and we are trying different variation by using different flour, spices and vegetables. Besani paratha (gram flour) is used with chopped onions, chopped green masala and spices.
- Gram flour – 240gm
- Wheat flour – 250gm
- Flour – ½ kg
- Crushed cumin seeds – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Crushed fennel seeds – 2 tbsp
- Red crushed chili – 2 tbsp
- Dry crushed coriander seeds – 2 tbsp
- Crushed pomegranate seeds – 2 tbsp
- Fine chopped onion – 1
- Chopped fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Chopped green chili – 2 tbsp
- Chopped mint – 2 tbsp
- Ghee – as required
Mix all crushed spices.
Mix gram flour, plain flour, salt in wheat flour and make dough with warm water, leave for at least 15 minutes. Divide the dough into small balls. Now roll the dough, apply ghee, then sprinkle dry flour, green masala, chopped onion, then crushed spice mix, now give a cut from one side and roll into cone shape, make in to balls. Keep aside for 5 to 6 minutes. Roll again and cook in the frying pan or skillet.