How to make bounty ice Cream at home, yummy and easy ice cream you ever tried…
How to Make Bounty Ice Cream
- Evaporated milk chilled – ½ can or 170g
- Condensed milk – ½ can or 215g
- Whipped Cream – 1 ½ cup
- Coconut essence or vanilla essence – 4 drops
- Icing sugar – 2 tbsp
- Melted chocolate – ½ cup
- Desiccated coconut – ½ cup
- Beat evaporated milk until it doubles in volume.
- In another bowl, beat cream with 2 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Then in evaporated milk, add condensed milk and coconut essence; beat well.
- Then add desiccated coconut and cream.
- Mix with spatula.
- Put this mixture in an air tight container and freeze for 6 hours, after 6 hours pour melted chocolate, give a swirl and freeze again for 6 hours.