Brownie Fudge Ice Cream
Yum Yum!! Try Brownie Fudge Ice Cream at home and enjoy:)
Brownie fudge ice cream
- Evaporated milk chilled – 1 can
- Condense milk – ¾ can
- Cream whipped – 400 grams
- Chocolate sauce – ½ cup
- Chocolate essence – ½ tsp
- Brownie – 2 pieces crumbled
- Beat evaporated milk till double in volume.
- Fold in condensed milk and whipped cream with chocolate essence and chocolate sauce.
- Put in a air tight container for 4 hours until semi set.
- Remove fold in crumbled brownies and leave it to set until firm.