Mixed vegetable, everybody likes to have meat dishes in most houses, but sometimes, we want to change from the usual routine. Cauliflower, peas with potato is very common in every home. But cauliflower, potato peas with fenugreek leaves masala is something new.
Chatpati Mixed Vegetable Sabzi
- Cauliflower – 250g
- Fresh chopped fenugreek leaves – 4 bunches
- Potato – 4
- Peas – ½ cup
- Chopped tomato – 3
- Red crushed chili – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Green chili – 3
- Salt – to taste
- Ginger flaks – 1 tbsp.
- Fresh coriander – ¼ bunch
- Take a pan, add oil and fry cumin seeds for 1 sec, then add tomato, fenugreek leaves, red chili, salt and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add potato, cauliflower and peas, fry for 2 more minutes.
- Then add ¼ cup of water, cover and cook on low heat until vegetables are done and water dries.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, green chili and ginger flakes and serve.