How to Make Chicken Casserole
How to make Chicken Casserole. Yummy, full and complete meal.
- Boneless chicken – 500 gm cut in julienne
- Onion – 1 chopped
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup – 3 tbsp
- Mustard paste – 1 tsp
- Chili garlic sauce or chili sauce – 2 tbsp
- Boiled spaghetti – 1 cup
- Capsicum – 1 cut in julienne
- Sweet corn – 2 tbsp
- Mushroom – 5
- Boiled eggs – 2 cut in slices
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Flour – 1 tbsp
- Chedder cheese – 2 tbsp
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Eggs – 2
- Fresh bread crumbs – 2 tbsp
- Take a pan, heat up oil and saute onion, then add garlic paste and fry until it turns into a light pink color.
- Then add chicken and fry until water dries.
- Now add flour, fry for one second and add salt, black pepper, mustard powder, ketchup and chili sauce, mix and take it off of the flame.
Preparation for dish:
- Now take a casserole dish, spread cooked chicken, then boiled egg, then boiled spaghetti, then capsicum, then sweet corn, then oregano, then cheese sauce, then lightly beaten eggs.
- Then sprinkle fresh bread crumbs and on top spread cheese and oregano and dots of tomato ketchup.
- Bake in preheated oven on 180 degree, gas mark 4 for 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with salad and garlic bread.