How to Make Chicken Corn Soup, English / Urdu Recipe
How to Make Chicken Corn Soup: English – Urdu Recipe
How to Make Chicken Corn Soup
- Chicken – 1 1/2 kg (boil as whole, then cut into small pieces)
- White pepper – 1 tsp
- Chicken stock – 1 litre (put aside 1 cup of stock)
- Corn flour – 3 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Sweet corn – 1 small tin
- Salt – to taste
- Chicken cubed mix flour – 1 tbsp
- Eggs – 2
- Sesame oil – few drops
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Take a pan, add chicken stock and sweet corn, and cook on low flame and bring to boil. Then add flour, sugar, white pepper and chicken pieces, stir well until everything is mixed well.
- Add oil, lightly beaten eggs and set aside.
- Before serving, mix corn flour in 1 cup of stock and add in prepared soup, keep stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Remove from the flame and after 2 minutes, add beaten eggs.
- Mix quickly, put again on flame and cook until the eggs turn into pieces.
- Garnish with oil and serve hot.