Chicken Kebab Sizzler
Ingredients for 1st marination:
- Boneless chicken – ½ kg (cut in cubes)
- Raw papaya paste – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
Mix all above ingredients and apply on chicken cubes, leave for ½ an hour.
Ingredients for 2nd marination:
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Red crushed chilli – 1 tsp
- Fried crushed cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- After 1st marination, apply salt, red chilli, cumin seeds, coriander powder, black pepper and turmeric powder, mix well.
- Put ½ cup of oil in a pan and cook until done.
- Then place onion slices in hot plate and pour cooked chicken, garnish with fresh coriander and serve.