You had tried Spring rolls large variety of filled with vegetables and mince. Spring rolled appetizers similar to the Chinese found in East Asian and Southeast Asian cuisine. In Chinese cuisine, egg rolls are sweet spring rolls with cabbage and other vegetables inside, but try these chicken tikka and vegetable rolls, will give you a unique taste.
Chicken Tikka and Vegetable Roll
- Cooked chicken tikka slices – 2
- Capsicum – 1 thinly chopped
- Carrot – 1 thinly chopped
- Cabbage – ½ cup chopped
- Spring onion – ¼ cup chopped
- Mint leaves – few
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Spring roll wrappers – as required
- Take a bowl, add all vegetables, seasoning, and lemon juice, mix well.
- Then add chopped chicken tikka pieces, mix and fill this filling in spring roll wrappers.
- Have a flour and water paste on hand to seal the spring roll wrappers after they are filled.
- Then fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Serve with mint sauce or ketchup.