How to Make Chicken Tikka Boti in Urdu - English | Pak Ladies
How to Make Chicken Tikka Boti in Urdu – English
Chicken Tikka Boti
- Chicken boneless – ½ kg
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Coriander leaves – ½ bunch
- Lemon – 4
- Garlic – 6 cloves
- Green chilies – 8
- Yellow color – a pinch
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- White vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Shashlik sticks – 4
- Oil – as required
- Salt – to taste
- Cut ½ kg chicken into cubes and wash well.
- Then marinate with vinegar and a little yellow color.
- Then apply salt, yogurt, ginger garlic paste and leave for some time.
- Now blend together coriander leaves, green chilies and cloves of garlic.
- Now remove this mixture in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Add this paste to the chicken and mix well.
- Now thread a few chicken cubes in each Shashlik stick.
- Then fry in a greased grill pan, fry from all the sides till golden brown.
- Remove in a platter, serve with naan or paratha.